Sound mind, body and soul
We teach yoga. All levels.
#Gift #Cards at #SaKula
We offer GIFTS Cards at SaKula so you may surprise that special person in your life that is either an experienced yogi or just wants to start. Or you may just want to give yourself a present. We are coming to the Holiday Season and you might want to keep an eye on your emails. We are sending some very special discounts your way. See you on your mat! #sakula #yoga #shopsmall #maketime #noexcuses #justdoit …
Ashtanga Yoga at SaKula
Saturday mornings Ashtanga at SaKula @ 7:30am. See you on your mat! #ashtangayoga #saturdaymorning #maketime #noexcuses #justdoit … Click here for Info…
Arm Balance Workshop at SaKula
Join Mandi and Katie in November (new date and time to be determined) as they team up for a fun afternoon of vinyasa flow and arm balances. We will begin with an energetic flow designed to open and prepare the body for our arm balances. Click here for more info…
Groupon specials are ONLY for the following classes:
- Mondays @ 6:15am Sunrise Vinyasa; Tuesdays @ 6pm Power Hour Yoga;
- Wednesdays @ 6:15pm Vinyasa Flow; Thursdays @ 6pm Beginner Basics;
- Fridays @ 6pm Power Hour Yoga; Sundays @ 8am Mat Pilates, @10:45am Beginner Yoga
Please rate our services.
– Tell the world about what you like or don’t like about SaKula. Rate us on Google and your social media sites, we appreciate your feedback. Thank you!
Is this your first time at SaKula Studio?
- You must come to the studio to register and sign-up for your first class.
- After this process you will be able to sign-up for any classes online.
- This process is the same for GROUPON students who must have their vouchers validated at the studio.
- There is alway someone at the studio at least 15 minutes before a class.
Workshops & Events
SaKula Yoga Studios has exciting workshops and events. View our current offerings below and…
Welcome to SaKula Yoga Studio
“SaKula” is the combination of two words from the ancient Sanskrit language and reflects the origins of SaKula Yoga Studio. The meaning of “Sa” is “born” or “with” and “Kula,” clan, family or community.
SaKula Yoga Studio . . .
“Born from Family, Friends & Community”
Time is passing by and waits for no one! In this day and age technology makes it easy for you to connect and begin new activities like, yoga.
Yoga. It's simple, easy, healthy, low impact, adaptable and soothing.
Anyone can practice yoga. It’s for all body types, abilities, mindsets, genders, heights, religions, ages, etc… It’s for people!