Sound mind, body and soul
We teach yoga. All levels.
Ashtanga Yoga at SaKula
Saturday morning Ashtanga is back at SaKula starting 10/6 @ 7:30am. See you on your mat! #ashtangayoga #saturdaymorning #maketime #noexcuses #justdoit
Paddle Board Yoga
– October 21st is our last exciting paddle board yoga class for the season at Spruce Run in Clinton, NJ. Don’t miss it!
Groupon specials are ONLY for the following classes:
- Mondays @ 6:15am Sunrise Vinyasa; Tuesdays @ 6pm Power Hour Yoga;
- Wednesdays @ 6:15pm Vinyasa Flow; Thursdays @ 6pm Beginner Basics;
- Fridays @ 6pm Power Hour Yoga; Sundays @ 8am Mat Pilates, @10:45am Beginner Yoga and @ 4pm Yin Yoga
Please rate our services.
– Tell the world about what you like or don’t like about SaKula. Rate us on Google and your social media sites, we appreciate your feedback. Thank you!
New Yoga with/for Kids
– Enrollment is now open for the Differently Abled Children Yoga – Mommy and Baby Yoga – Shake, Rattle and Yoga
Is this your first time at SaKula Studio?
- You must come to the studio to register and sign-up for your first class.
- After this process you will be able to sign-up for any classes online.
- This process is the same for GROUPON students who must have their vouchers validated at the studio.
- There is alway someone at the studio at least 15 minutes before a class.
Workshops & Events
SaKula Yoga Studios has exciting workshops and events. View our current offerings below and…
Welcome to SaKula Yoga Studio
“SaKula” is the combination of two words from the ancient Sanskrit language and reflects the origins of SaKula Yoga Studio. The meaning of “Sa” is “born” or “with” and “Kula,” clan, family or community.
SaKula Yoga Studio . . .
“Born from Family, Friends & Community”
Time is passing by and waits for no one! In this day and age technology makes it easy for you to connect and begin new activities like, yoga.
Yoga. It's simple, easy, healthy, low impact, adaptable and soothing.
Anyone can practice yoga. It’s for all body types, abilities, mindsets, genders, heights, religions, ages, etc… It’s for people!